recent post

Friday, March 23, 2012

Bells Palsy FREAKING SUCKS!!!

Bell's Palsy, first week, vitamin b12 Whats up YouTube, this ya boy Jonas. I had/got Bell's Palsy for a total of two and a half months. It was the worst thing that ever happened to me cuz I couldnt do shit about it but wait. Go ahead and laugh your ass off at this clip cuz I did. But on the real, what helped your boy out was my wife being there for me (that was cheesy) and taking Vitamin B12. I saw improvement after 2 days. So if you find yourself in this fucked up situation saying "WHY ME??". Dont trip. 40000 people get this shit every year. NOW!! Run to the store and pick up Vitamin B12 (the Methylcobalamin kind) son......bells palsy is a suddenly occurring paralysis that distorts one side of the face, caused by a lesion of the facial nerve. RATE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Bells palsy (Postgraduate Medicine)


You woke up to find one side of your face drooping, making it difficult to speak clearly and to eat. Your doctor tells you that you have Bell's palsy, a condition that affects about 40,000 people in the United States each year.

Original Publication Date: August 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment